Thursday, November 24, 2005

So Thankful

Today I am thankful...

That I am safe in the arms of God's grace through Jesus

For a wonderful loving family

For kind and warm friends (like the Turners who shared their Thanksgiving with us today!)

For my husband, Myron, who is more loving, caring, generous, passionate, strong, and romantic than I ever dreamed possible...what an incredible man!

For my baby girl, Betsy, and her smiles, coos, laughter, tears, sleepy days and sleepless nights...I wouldn't trade any of it because she is my heart!

For the sweet companionship of one big yellow dog named Gideon

For the furry warmth of a giant tabby named Phoebe

For all the blessings that my Father in heaven has so lavishly bestowed upon me

May your Thanksgiving remind you of your blessings and give you some quiet moments in which to count them!

No comments: