Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random Cuteness

I haven't chronicled Betsy's latest antics for awhile so here is a random sampling:

She was just eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with strawberry jelly and she got a little strawberry seed on her finger. She showed it to me and proudly proclaimed that it was a "bee." It looked like a little body and wings like the bees on one of her Winnie the Pooh blocks.

The other night she would jabber loudly and seriously for about 5 seconds, pause, and then smile really big and clap. So we started clapping with her. She did it over and over for about 10 minutes. We were weeping we were laughing so hard.

Now whenever she gets into something messy she holds up her hands and says "It's a mess."

Her favorite book is "Go, Dog, Go" and she'll find it and go around saying "Go. Stop." since there is a page that says "Go, Dogs, go. Stop, dogs, stop." She saw another book by that same illustrator and said "Go, dogs, go."

Last night after her bath she gave me the baby lotion bottle and I said, "Do you want me to put lotion on you?" She said yes and so I put lotion all over her and she laid back and was rubbing it on her legs and her belly. Such a girl... :)

She says so many words now that I've lost count!

She's figured out how to put her blocks into the square holes of the little display case they came in. She's very proud every time she does it.

Oh...now I have to go take care of something not so cute. Poo. Pee-ew!

No comments: