Friday, August 31, 2007

Just haven't had the time or energy...

to blog for awhile....





Grandma passed away on July 12 and I have been wanting to write down my thoughts about the whole experience, but it's just been too hard to do. I think I'll let it sit for awhile until I have a little more perspective.





Secondly in a whirlwind series of events we made the decision to move to the Cincinnati, OH area! We worked every waking minute for about 2 weeks on our house and it's been on the market for two weeks now. We've made one house-hunting trip to OH so far. Myron starts his new job down there on the 10th so we'll be living apart except for weekends for awhile. Sigh...I am NOT looking forward to that.





Anyhow...thought I'd at least post a few recent pics for those of you who care and have been annoyed by the lack of activity! I know there's probably a whole 2 of you! ;)





One of my favorite pics of all time...such a pretty girl


Betsy and her cousin Alexa looking at flowers

Betsy hanging out with her favorite guy besides Daddy...Grandpa!

My beautiful cousin Miranda and her new husband Ben

1 comment:

The Legacy Foundation said...

I understand not having the time! The twins turn two in October! Time is flying by... I enjoyed reading your blog today Molly, and super excited for you and your new adventure to move!