Saturday, February 26, 2005

I can't believe I just saw that

On my way home from a special trip to Taco Bell to satisfy a pregnancy craving, I'm sitting at a stop light, minding my own business when I happen to notice something. A guy, two lanes over, with his window all the way down (it's only 25 degrees here today) seems to be picking his nose. Now, that's not all that unusual. I've probably done it before too (although it seemed kind of brazen to be doing it with your window down while sitting right beside other cars at a stoplight!) Then I did a double take. Not only was this 50ish man picking his nose right there for everyone to see...he was stopping to take a look at his find and then proceeding to stash his find in his mouth.

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Thankfully my craving for my soft tacos is mostly outweighing the disgust. So now that I've grossed you out I'm going to forget I saw this and try to enjoy my lunch!

Oh my.

5 comments:

Karen said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Karen said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Karen said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Joel said...

Wow, that elicited three "eww"s from Mom. :) That is pretty gross. I remember seeing a kid do that when I was in middle school while we were watching some filmstrip or something and he thought no one was watching. Ick.

Dan Price said...

I agree.

Gross
Gross
Gross