Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's a stinky, stinky world

I never realized how much the world stinks.

I don't mean figuratively as in "What's this world coming to?"

I mean it literally is P.U. stinky.

At least when you're pregnant. Ugh.

Inside stinks. Outside stinks. I stink. My dog stinks. Food stinks. My pillow stinks. Air freshener stinks. My hands stink when I wake up in the morning. My towels stink. Ugh. Everything stinks.

They say that your sense of smell is heightened so that you're naturally careful about avoiding things that would be bad for the baby if you breathed them in. Right now, according to that logic, it's bad to breathe, period. I hope this doesn't last all nine months. Blah.

So if I run into you somewhere and I suddenly back away with my fingers under my nose, don't be offended. It's not you...it's me. It's the stinky, stinky world of pregnancy. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Poor girl!! After this pregnancy you not going to want to have any more kids! I hope it gets better for you.