Thursday, October 19, 2006

Small Disaster

We had one this morning. I went to put my glasses on and one of my lenses was missing. I looked for awhile by myself, but I'm so blind without my glasses that it wasn't very fruitful. So I asked Myron to help, figuring we'd find it quickly...instead it turned into a 45 minute mad search as we tore apart the entire bedroom. I didn't know what I was going to do if we couldn't find it...I'm probably legally blind without my glasses. Finally I shook out our comforter and it fell on the floor. It had probably fallen out onto the bed when I picked them up and since it didn't make any noise I didn't realize it. Sigh...I need to get Lasix surgery so I don't have to mess with these stupid glasses anymore!

1 comment:

Free In Christ said...

I'm so glad you found your lense. My eyesight is pretty bad also. Zach broke my glasses when he was about Betsy's age, and I had to go a few days without, just waiting for new ones to come in. It was awful. Isn't it great to need glasses so badly. Hey, I guess on the positive side, we can get glasses for ourselves unlike some people.