Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That's one brilliant bird

Betsy recently picked out a Beanie Baby Cardinal while on an outing to the mall (I am such a sucker when it comes to her and stuffed animals. She has a million of them, but I have a hard time resisting buying her new ones when she falls in love with them at the store. Guess it's a hold-over from my own childhood when I had a similar fondness for stuffed friends!) Plus, we've recently had some real cardinals showing up at our bird feeder so I thought it was kind of fun for her to have one of her own.



Anyway, she very much loves Cardinal. The first day she got him she was playing with him on the couch and she began to laugh and said, "He's thinking! Look, Mommy, he's thinking!"



When I went to see what she was talking about, this is what I saw:





I love that girl of mine. She keeps me laughing!



Tonight I was kissing all over her cheek like I always do and she grabbed my face and started doing the same to me...it was the first time she showered me back with kisses like that. So cute and sweet!

No comments: