Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lovely Evening

We spent Saturday night with my best friend Rachael and her husband Jonathan and her cutie little boy Benjamin. They have a beautiful house they've built mostly with their own hands on several acres in the wilds of Southern Indiana. Her two brothers, parents and grandmother all live in the same area...they own about 200 acres between all of them. It was a great time...and so great to know that they're only an hour away now!


Relaxing in the sunny dining room. Rachael's parents Charlene and Paul joined us too. It was fun to catch up. (Rachael and I have been best friends since kindergarten so her parents have known me most of my life!)


Benjamin making Betsy crack up.

Fast friends


Cute boy


Betsy getting to know their bunny Cinnamon. Cinnamon left a few little "gifts" on the carpet and Benjamin quickly scooped them up in his little hands and offered them to Myron. (Myron threw them in the bunny's litter box.) Myron explained to Betsy that they were rabbit pellets. Later she told me, "Daddy helped put those things in the box." I said, "He picked up the rabbit poos, didn't he." She said, "Those aren't poos, they're rabbit pillows."


Stop with the xylophone already before I strangle you! (I think he's actually trying to hug her, but it certainly looks like he's fed up with her playing!)



Posing--isn't he a handsome little man!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Thanks for leaving a post on my blog! We are still floating from our news! I SO don't know what I'm doing in blog-world, but I look forward to figuring it all out. Looks like you're a pro.:-)