Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snapshots of July

Just a few highlights of our July for your viewing enjoyment....


Betsy in her brand new ladybug sandbox.


Sandy toes


Found this guy crawling out of our drain on the side of the house. Then I startled him and he slipped down inside. I felt bad....hope he could crawl back out!


Betsy's sidewalk chalk ladybug drawing. She found a ladybug and studied it carefully and drew it's portrait. I think she's going to be an artist.



Daddy showing off his muscles during a hike at the forest preserve.


Betsy at one of her favorite places...the playground.


Betsy and dandelions in the back yard.


Basketful of cuteness



A game we like to call "Big Fish." Myron says, "Look at this huge fish I caught." Betsy yells, "Get the camera!" :)


Enjoying an evening jog around Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.


Sunning herself at Grandma and Grandpa's house


Taking a ride, sporting my Thomas the Tank Engine shades.

No comments: