Friday, April 08, 2005

Baby Checkup--18 weeks

Had my 18 week checkup today. Here are the vitals:

Baby is measuring at exactly the right size.
Baby's heartrate is 156. The doctor found the heartbeat right away. Then we heard these swishing noises and he said that it was moving around while we were listening. I've got a live wire in there!
I have gained 2 pounds. I've been worried because I haven't gained anything to speak of yet, but I was told not to worry, especially since the baby is measuring right on track. Whew...good to know!

The baby has continued to flip and flop around every day for past several days...it's so fun to feel! We've got a soccer player or a ballerina on its way I think! :)

In other baby related news, I have a brand new cousin! Jacob Allen Hoffman was born to my Uncle Jim and Aunt Shana this morning. First pictures show that they have created cutie number 3 to join sisters Elizabeth and Rachel! :) Babies...they're the best!

No comments: