Friday, May 02, 2008

Catching Up

I was having some trouble getting pictures to upload for awhile so I haven't posted for a long time! Things have been busy too...Betsy was sick off and on through March and part of April and then we were traveling. So, for any of my fans that are still out there, waiting with bated breath for an update, here you go... ;)

"I will call you Anty Ant." (Actual quote...Betsy loves ants, worms, beetles, slugs, bees...pretty much anything small and crawly!)


She gets this look from her Daddy...I've gotten it from him a few times too! :)


All dressed up in her spring outfit...looking about 5!


The new hot fashion for spring...colanders and diapers!





Time to break out the sidewalk chalk!


Betsy is an expert at drawing smile faces!


The artist at work


Cute in her very first baseball cap

No comments: