Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good BP

Took my BP today after I had been doing some organizing in the nursery and it was only 115/86! :) It's going down...yeah!

Tried to get Betsy to nap in her crib today but that lasted about a whole 15 minutes. She really does not like to lay on her back. We may have to put her bouncy seat in her crib and let her sleep in it when we decide to move her out of our room. Silly girl.

Here are a couple pictures for today...sleeping peacefully in her swing. (I was trying to get a shot of her cute smile, but I kept missing it). As you can see, Gideon likes to be near his new little friend and watch out for her. Good puppy! :)


1 comment:

Karen said...

Betsy looks so precious...I miss her so much!!! I'm glad to hear your BP is improving! I miss you too...I LOVE YOU!

Mama