Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Prayer Request

My Dad interviewed for a job in Charlotte, MI a week ago. He thought the interview went very well, and think he has a good a chance as any of the other couple people that interviewed to get it. This would be a great job for him, for several reasons:
1) It would enable my parents to move up here to Michigan, where they can see us and my brother and his wife more often.
2) This job doesn't require as much heavy lifting, as does his current job.
3) It would allow my Dad to work in a shop that is in a lot less turmoil than the one where he works in Winchester. They have a large amount of steady work, a technologically updated plant, and reasonable, encouraging management, all of which would be improvements over his current shop.
So I'd ask you to pray that the people making the decision would decide to hire my Dad for this job. Thanks.

(Thanks to my brother for this post...I copied it from his blog!)

No comments: