Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mommy's Checkup

Had a checkup at the OBGYN today to check my BP. It's still running high, so I may have to up my medication for awhile, but the doctor said that it is normal for it to take 4-6 weeks for pregnancy induced hypertension to subside. She didn't seem too worried about it, so that was a relief. Also got the tape off of my incision...you can hardly tell that anything happened there! Amazing!

OK...please don't take this as bragging because I certainly didn't DO anything to lose the weight except give birth, but I've lost 20 pounds in a week and a half! Whoa! No wonder I'm hungry all the time!

Strange...today is Betsy's due date! It is crazy to think that I could still be pregnant with her! I'm so glad I'm not! :) (Although I was sleeping when I was pregnant...ahhh, sleep, how I loved you. I will miss you, my old friend.) :p

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Would you like Joel and I to come over for a couple of hours this weekend so that you and Myron can catch up on a few hours of sleep? Let us know if you do!