Monday, January 23, 2006

Can I brag...just a little?

Just found out today that I received the Excellence in Freelancing Award for January from one of my clients! I get a $25 Barnes and Noble gift certificate and a nice endorsement on their website that says:

"Molly is a cogent, careful, and inspiring writer who takes great care to bring in her submissions on time and according to specifications. Our editors glow with appreciation when they see her work."

OK...this is a rather self-serving post, but hey, it made me feel pretty darn good, especially since the stuff I wrote that garnered this award was written during my pregnancy and early mommyhood! :)

OK...now back to work! At least I feel a little more inspired now!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Molly...that makes me even more proud of you!

Lots of love...

Mama

patti said...

congrats! I'm proud to know you!

Joel said...

G'job, sis.

carmilevy said...

Brag away: it's wonderful to receive such great recognition.

FWIW, I'm a freelance journalist who also strives to blow away every client that pays me for my work. I put my soul into every word I write, so it's nice to see someone receiving accolades for doing the same.

Good on ya!