Thursday, January 19, 2006

Praise God for Small Victories

Today I went to lunch with a friend. As usual I talked a little too long and found myself racing anxiously home hoping that Betsy wasn't screaming with hunger since it was a little past her eating time.

Well, miracle of miracles...I walked into the house and all was quiet. Then I realized that Myron was sitting on the couch, FEEDING Betsy with a sippy cup! She won't take a bottle...but she will drink 4 ounces of formula laced with a little rice cereal...from a sippy cup!!! Yippee!!

Date night...here we come. Thank you, Jesus!

Sippy cups are the bomb!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Praise the Lord! Our little girl is learning new things! I'm glad you will be able to leave her a little longer now! I wish I were there to be your baby sitter.

Lots of love...

Mama

Heather said...

Ohhh don't you just love that?!! A little bit of freedom! :) That reminds me, me and my hubby have not had a date night in ages!! Ooops better get on that :)

patti said...

You're so lucky! Hayden still refuses the cup and won't hold his bottle. Riley was hloding the cup at 5 mo. I think it has to do with being breastfed!!! ps what's date night (haha)