Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Precious Little Girl

More from Betsy on our loss...I want to record these so I don't forget...

The baby's Mommy and Daddy really miss it.

I said, Yes, we really miss the baby and we don't understand why it happened. Sometimes it just happens.

With a quiver in her voice she said, "I'll never hold the baby."

She really does understand more than we know.

Just now she said, "I'll find another baby." She found a dried bean on the floor (from some we let her play with awhile back) and said, "It's the size of a bean now."

She wants so much to make things better...sweet girl.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Betsy reminds me so much of you when we lost our Betsy...she's wise beyond her years. You were such a comfort to me those many years ago and now she's your comfort. God is so good. I love you...Mama

Cindi said...

The wisdom of a child...

She is precious.

Thank you for posting about the hard stuff of life.