Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Baby Shower Number 2!

Wow...this baby is so spoiled already and it isn't even born! My wonderful aunts Ruth and Shana threw me a great baby shower about 3 weeks ago. I'm finally getting around to doing a recap!

All the tables were decorated with brightly colored silk daisies and little towers of baby toys with baby blankets as tablecloths. They made a yummy brunch of cinnamon coffee cake, the best quiche I've ever tasted, and fresh fruit. My huge pile o'gifts were nicely arranged in a crib taken from the church nursery. We played a couple of games that were very fun and not at all cheesy or embarrassing...thanks, Ruth and Shana! ;)

Everyone just outdid themselves with the gifts too. We got so many cute outfits, blankets (including three handmade ones!), toys, diapers, and toiletries. We also recieved our pack and play (thanks, Mom!), a portable booster chair, some adorable stuffed friends (Eeyore and Piglet and a lamb that plays Jesus Loves Me), plus a bear that plays the "whoosh whoosh" sound of the womb to help sooth newborns! SO MANY great things!!! Thanks to everyone (thank you notes will be coming soon...I promise!)

My good pal Heidi is throwing me shower number 3 in August. I feel very loved! :)

Enjoy these few pictures of all the people who came to share my fun day with me...thanks everyone!

No comments: