Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I've been a lazy blogger

Haven't posted for awhile...bet you're all getting tired of seeing that nasty picture of Gideon chewing a pig ear! :)

Let's see...here's the latest...

Went to the doctor last Friday and was reassured that my blood pressure was only borderline high and not even consistently high enough to be diagnosed as hypertension. And with no other symptoms like headaches or swelling, the doctor said I was doing fine. Whew! What a relief. Thanks God!

This week I've been working on a couple projects. Got a quick editing project done yesterday that will bring us a little unexpected cash. :)

We had our college-age Bible study last night. We did a talk about finding your identity in Christ and when we left we both felt like it had kind of fallen flat. Then today I read one of the students' blogs and he talked about how he had needed to hear that and how afterward he was able to have a long talk with another student there about his struggles in his walk. It's so awesome how God can use our weakness and turn it around for his glory anyway!

On the baby front, I am 34 weeks today. The doctor said once you hit 34 weeks if you go into labor they just let it happen cause the baby will be fine. Whoa! That's kind of freaky, but also good, knowing that even if I would go early, the baby is developed and pretty ready for the world already anyway! One thing is for sure, this child is quite the mover and kicker. For the past couple days it has been in constant vigorous motion...to the point of hurting my insides! :p (At this very moment the poor little thing has the hiccups! I wonder if the Starbucks decaf that I'm drinking is too much for it?!)

We have our last childbirth class tomorrow night with a tour of the birthplace at the hospital where we'll be delivering. Then I have one more baby shower on the 6th and all the baby events are done--then it's just a matter of waiting for the main baby event!!! I can hardly wait to meet this little kicking person! :)

Lastly...the heat has finally broken and it is a lovely 68 degrees right now! I can actually go outside for more than 5 mintues at a time! Yeah!

There...I have done my blogging duty for now. Aren't you happy? :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Molly...it was so nice to read your recent news...I'm so excited about this active little guy! I can't wait to meet him or her! Love you...Mama