Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I love presents!

Last night we showed up at a barbeque for the young adult group we help lead at our church and it turned out to be a surprise baby shower instead! Super fun! We got a ton of great stuff...I felt so spoiled! Baby presents are so fun...everything is soft and cute. Interestingly there seemed to be a bit of an accidental giraffe theme. Lots of the clothes we got had giraffes on them. Probably because we don't know if it's a boy or girl so we got lots of yellow clothes.

I have a deadline to work on today and all I really want to do is go spread out all my new baby stuff and look at it! I'll try to work first and let that be my reward for getting something done. Sigh. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Molly...I can't wait to see all your new baby things! It's going to be so much having a new baby in the family! I love you...Mama

Wendy said...

I can't wait for you shower next weekend. It'll be lots of fun to get even more stuff for the baby!