Tuesday, June 21, 2005

IT'S ALIVE...IT'S AAALLLLIVVVEEE!

Okay...so I feel like I have a bit of a weird science experiement going on inside me these days. The baby is rolling and bouncing around like some kind of large trout or something. On the one hand I am very glad because I always know it's doing okay. On the other hand sometimes it feels really weird and is downright painful (especially when little feet/hands/elbows/knees poke me). Oh well...that's okay Baby Bee...you poke all you want. Not like you can probably help it since you're living in a place the size of a small soccer ball! :)

Had an AWESOME baby shower this past weekend. When I have more time I'll post some pics and details. Right now I have to go get ready for our big summer kick-off at the lake with our LifeStream gang. The newly graduated seniors are joining us for the first time tonight, so we want to make a good impression and keep them coming back for more.

Better go shower and see what summer clothes I can fit my odd shaped body into! :)

No comments: