Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Officially miserable

OK...so up until now I was just uncomfortable...maybe even really uncomfortable. Now I've officially hit miserable. Everything from basically my neck down to my knees feels tight and squished. I'm tired all the time, except at night, when I am wide awake, but feeling too yucky to do anything. I'm sick of being at home, but I don't feel good enough to really go out and do anything. Ugh...

I know what everyone tells me is true: That I should enjoy my rest now while I can and that the baby is much easier to care for inside than out. But what I know is true in my head in NOT translating to the rest of me. The rest of my body is saying, "Get this kid out of me!" I guess this is God's way of preparing you for labor and delivery. If you felt great right up until you delivered you wouldn't be so ready to do just about anything to get it over with! :)

No comments: