Thursday, August 18, 2005

Waiting...

Had another dr.'s appt. this morning. Did another non-stress test on the baby and it was so active it was crazy. Dr. pronunced it a very happy baby and the nurse asked if ADHD runs in our family! :) It was good to know that all this blood pressure business isn't hurting Little One at all.

My BP isn't going down, but it wasn't quite as high today as it was on Tues. Still no protein in my urine, swelling, or headaches which is good. We should find out the results of my 24 hour pee collecting and blood work tomorrow and then I'm back to the dr. on Monday afternoon for another non-stress test. They are keeping a close eye on me and Baby so I feel pretty peaceful about it all.

Looks like a full weekend of resting on my left side and trying to write more devotionals for my project due Monday! Fun, fun, fun! ;)

No comments: